Warrior Chef Recipes
We are currently rebuilding a portion of our website. Please check back soon. You may visit us on facebook at www.facebook.com/warriorchef
Honey Nut Cereal Bars
* ⅔ cup honey
* ¼ cup brown sugar
* ¾ cup crunchy peanut butter
* 2 tbsp butter
* 3 cups cereal
* 1 tsp vanilla
* 2 tsp cinnamon sugar (3tbs sugar:1tbs cinnamon), optional
1. Mix together the honey, brown sugar, peanut butter and butter in a saucepan.
2. Bring it just to a boil over medium heat, stirring often.
3. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and cereal.
4. Press mixture into a foil lined, greased 8x8 inch pan.
5. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and let cool in fridge to firm up.
6. Cut into desired size and Keep refrigerated.
Chicken Alfredo Artichoke Pizza
2 Tbs olive oil
1 Tsp herbs de Provence
1 Tsp house blend, recipe follows
1/2 C diced chicken
8oz alfredo sauce, (I used a pre made sauce with black truffles)
1 C Italian blend cheese
1/2 sweet onion, thinly sliced
1 14oz can artichoke hearts, drained
1C mushrooms, thinly sliced
pieces naan (flat bread), about 6 in each
1C kosher salt, 1/2C cracked pepper, 1/2C garlic powder
Blend together store in airtight container.
1. Preheat oven to 400
2. Heat Olive Oil in skillet, season chicken with herbs de Provence and house blend, cook fully.
3. Spoon 2 oz of alfredo sauce on each bread.
4. Sprinkle about a Tbs or two of cheese on sauce.
5. Add remaining ingredients evenly as possible to each pizza.
6. Top with remaining cheese.
7. Bake for 15-18 minutes until toppings start to brown lightly.